Specific to Georgia's Golden Isles. If your company is looking for new ideas and more lively activities, they are here and we can provide them!
Just 35 minutes north of Brunswick. Watch the dolphins play as you travel by boat to the island. Tour University of Georgia Marine Institute, visit Historic Hog Hammock Community, learn about the amzaing diversity of an island from highland to water's edge. Hear fascinating plantation and "native islander" history.
Deep Water Okefenokee Swamp
This requires more time walking and has a longer boatride than our usual tour. Exploring the Land of the Trambling Earth has never been more fun.
Cumberland Island National Seashore
South of Brunswick, about 45 minutes, we board a boat for the trip accross the sound to YOUR island..at eighteen miles long, this is the largest barrier island on the Georgia Coast. You will enjoy every minute of this day, whether you are transversing one of the spectacular towering dunes, strolling under ancient oaks or admiring the ruins of Dungeness. Come learn some more about our native land!
Marsh and Beach Walks
Bring your spirit of adventure as you join a Department of Natural Resources Guide on the beach and in the marsh to learn about this diverse landscape.
More "on the water" Experiences
Gaming aboard the Emerald Princess. Enjoy a Sunset Cruise on our way to dinner. Take a Coastal Discovery Cruise.
Plan your tour to coincide with Season At the Ritz performances, Island Concert Series, Island Players, Jekyll's Bluegrass Festival, Country By The Sea, or in the daytime: Jekyll's Beach Music Festival. A lively entertaining illustrated talk about the dynamics of the barrier island on the Atlantic Coast. "Come to the Cabaret!" for dinner and entertainment.
Up Close and Personal - In a Kayak!
No experience necessary. We'll teach you how and then lead you on an exhilarating exploration on tidal creeks winding through our saltwater marshes.
Hiking Trails and Biking Coastal Bi-Ways
Led by experienced guides who also share their knowledge of the area with you.
Christ Church in March, Casina Garden Club in December, Old Town Brunswick.
Golf & Tour Package Combinations
From luxury to budget - these are high value experiences! And remember that our mild winters beckon to those with cabin fever in February!
New additions for our Charleston, Hilton Head, Savannah and Golden Isles packages!
- Marsh and Beach Walks. Not hikes for the hardy but strolls for the curious!
- To enhance our hands-on experiences - Lively & entertaining illustrated talks: Birds or Butterflies or Barrier Islands, and more!
- The South Carolina Aquarium in Charleston
- Sapelo Island
- Cumberland Island
African-American Roots on the Georgia Coast
The Gullah-Geechee Connection
- Tours in each city enhanced with African-American heritage.
- Seabrooke School & Village
- Travel "The Liberty Trail"
- Daufuskie Island
- Penn Center & St. Helena Island
- Coastal Georgia's abundance of historical sites and unique natural environment make it a perfect destination for school enrichment programs. Highly qualified professional interpretive staff for all activities.
- Dolphin Watches
- World of Marsh Discovery
- Brunch, Lunch, Dinner & Special Sunset Cruises!
- Enjoy a dinner in a private home.
- Invite one of our historical costumed characters to join your group.
- Landscaping & Gardens in the Lower South, led by horticulturists and landscape architects.
- Architectural Interpretations - Ghost Stories - Southern Authors - Antiques, Boutiques & Uniques
- Jukebox Journey in Savannah